Sunday, March 8, 2015

Pot ‘o Vegan Gold

Well my plant loving friends, I will make this post short.

I believe that I found (or at least saw) the pot ‘o gold at the end of the vegan rainbow this weekend.

I attended the Pot Luck meeting of the Vegetarian Society of Tulsa & I only have ONE WORD to describe it - - - WOW!

There was such a plethora of vegan dishes that I found my head spinning! Saliva was flown’ my friends!

I will have to say that although we have not been just eating salad here, my creativity has been no where near what was here.

I mean there were sandwiches, chili, paneer (Indian), various grain & noodle salads and lots of deserts!

Everyone there was extremely friendly & shared many of their vegan experiences & experiments. I am soooo pumped to begin playing with my food (yes I know, Mom always said “Don’t play with your food.”).

My first try here was Vegan Ice Cream Sandwiches (well actually it was my second). It was with Almond Dream Mint Chocolate Chip. My second batch was with just chocolate.

It was Da Bomb! I mean - - - I mean - - - I mean it was AWESOME!

This vegan lifestyle is gonna be GREAT!

Plant Power Rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment